When I went under, the world was at war.
Click-and-drag Benedict Cumberbatch name generator
Les Miserables —> Scenery (1/∞)
He is completely mesmerizing. Yes, there’s the preparation; the extraordinary intellectual and technical graft. Yes, there’s the emotional and physical range but there is something else that I find impossible to define. It is his and his alone. — Chiwetel Ejiofor on Benedict Cumberbatch’s acting (x)
my physics teacher loves april fools day
i told him that his joke got 90 thousand notes on the internet and he was like “wow!! 90 thousand people think im funny” (he always makes bad jokes in class and no one laughs) and he was smiling really big it was so cute
posts this & silently continues with hiatus
Julie D’Aubigny was a 17th-century bisexual French opera singer and fencing master who killed or wounded at least ten men in life-or-death duels, performed nightly shows on the biggest and most highly-respected opera stage in the world, and once took the Holy Orders just so that she could sneak into a convent and shag a nun.
bisexual opera singer who killed ten men and snuck into a convent to shag a nun.
Just so y’all know, she later set that convent on fire so she and that nun could sneak out. And she seduced one of the men she’d dueled.
Also, dueling was a serious crime during her life, but the king of France essentially overturned her conviction on the grounds that the relevant law specifically referred to men.how has there never been a million stories about this badass
Yep! Try one (or all) of these:
- Classic chocolate shake - As simple and classic as you can get, only 3 ingredients needed.
- Chocolate chip cookie milkshake - Takes away the work of dipping your cookies in milk :)
- Chocoholic bomb milkshake - This is ridiculously chocolatey.
- Pumpkin pie milkshake - Perfect for transitioning from summer to fall!
- Coffee milkshake - For all the coffee lovers out there. Chocolate and coffee were made to be!